Flameless candles are battery powered wax candle sticks made from real wax or a plastic wax-like material. The biggest advantage is the lack of a real flame, preventing the possibility of a fire spreading should the candle ever be knocked over.
Flameless candles look so realistic they create the warm atmosphere of a real candle. Some models can come with a flicking flame just like a real. They can be placed near decorations like flowers, curtains, or any other flammable items.
Because flameless candles produce no carcinogens, having it inside your home will not damage any of the surrounding area. They are by far safer than products containing DDT. Flameless candles are also a renewable resource – simply install a new battery. Our world is in grave danger of doing irreversible harm to itself. Making smart choices is important in preventing our children from losing the very comforts we sometimes take for granted.
Flameless candles are a great step in this direction. Each new step we take is allowing ourselves to move forward in a direction that does not depend on expensive resources. Now there are even solar models available, which can be charged during the day and turned on at the touch of a button whenever you wish. With these, there is also no need to ever change a wick or to store multiple flameless candles as they do not melt in the summer heat when you only need one. But of course, you can keep multiple colors, shapes and sizes available if you wish.
Flameless candles are also perfect for wedding receptions. They are also great for any indoor or outdoor activity. You can put away the concerns of having to find matches if a candle blows out or if someone has asthma. They don’t drip, completely eliminating the need to clean up after them. They also make a great gift for someone with arthritis as there is no complicated technique of trying to strike a match!
Now there are even new kinds of flameless candles that feel like real to the touch; you can even blow them out using your breath to turn them off. New types of LEDs and batteries are making such devices better than ever.
They are hypoallergenic and safe for all ages. This is especially important for children.
A big fear for parents is their kids playing with fire. A child accidentally knocking anything other than flameless candles over can easily start a fire and cause anywhere from a little to a lot of damage to your home. This is also true for pets; sometimes our furry friends can easily knock over things too.
Flameless candles are a safe alternative that can still allow us to enjoy the feel of real ones. Flameless candles are affordable, renewable, and a wonderful choice for any family or individual.